Did you know that many tea bags have plastic lining on them? So does not degrade in compost or in soil! So why not get some loose leaf tea Suki tea from us and enjoy with our plastic-free tea strainer.
- Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Handles on both sides make putting and lifting easier, and help you to avoid being scalded by hot steam
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
- Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odor and taste of metal
- Our suppliers plant a tree for every item you purchase
Reusable Tea Strainer
The strainer was made at a factory located in Anping county in the Hebei Province in China.
The monthly minimum wage in the Hebei Province is 1380 RMB. However, the the makers at the factory are paid RMB 19/hour, thus 3040 RMB. Work is 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. To ensure the health and safety for their works, the factory gives annual health checks and provides good food, fruits and vegetables to the workers through their factory canteen. The workers also have a union.
If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water. Then wipe tea strainer after use to keep it in a great condition.
This tea strainer should hopefully last over 20 years. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.